OJI Marketing appointed as the Cherwell Business Awards 2019 marketing partner
We’re delighted to have been appointed by Cherwell Business Awards as its official marketing partner to manage its digital communications, marketing activity and PR.
Now in their eighth year, the awards have become a much-anticipated event on the business calendar. Having established a solid reputation within the North Oxfordshire business community for showcasing and celebrating the achievements of individuals and organisations working within the Cherwell District.
The 2019 award categories include:
- The Oxford Innovation – Innovation Award
- The Spratt Endicott Solicitors – Established Business Award
- The Ellacotts –Business Person of the Year Award
- The Oxford Technology Park Award – New Business Award
- The OJI Marketing – Charity and Community Award
- The Bicester Vision, Bicester Chamber and Wednesday Business Club – Micro Business Award
- The A2Dominion – Sustainable Business Award
- The Bicester Village – Retail Award
- The Apprenticeship and Training Company – Apprenticeship and Training Award
- The High Spec Composites – Small Business Award
Plus, the coveted Norbar Overall Cherwell Winner, selected from the finalists of all ten categories.
The deadline for nominations is 6 January 2019 and the application deadline is the 31 January 2019. During February and March 2019 all applications will be assessed and judged, with the finalists announced by 29 March 2019. Winners will be announced at the prestigious Awards Gala Dinner to be held at Heythrop Park on 10 May 2019.
We will be responsible for delivering integrated digital communications and PR to increase awareness of the awards and encourage nominations and applications for each of the ten categories.
Marie Parkinson, Director of OJI Marketing, said:
“We are thrilled to have been appointed as the Cherwell Business Awards marketing partner and look forward to ensuring the Cherwell Business Awards 2019 reach their full potential in showcasing the best and brightest businesses across the Cherwell District. We believe in becoming an integral part of our client’s team as opposed to an isolated supplier, so we are looking forward to developing an intimate and hopefully revolutionary relationship with the CBA team.”